Celebrate any holiday with these Enplug ScreenSaver ideas
You might not associate the holidays with work, but vacations like Thanksgiving are very important to your employees. And we all know that corporate communication is most effective when it addresses what employees care about. Holiday screensavers and wallpapers are an easy way to bring the spirit of celebration to employee computers. So, if you haven’t already made holiday content part of your internal communications plan, now’s the time to get started.
Holiday screensavers can communicate how your company plans on recognizing a holiday (vacation policies, charity initiatives and more). They can also lift morale at a time when employees are likely to experience stress. Overall, corporate screensavers put holiday celebration front-and-center while creating valuable employee engagement opportunities.
If you’re ready to get started, try these holiday content ideas with the Enplug ScreenSaver:
Whether you’re into spooky haunted houses or cute dog costumes, Halloween is an all-around favorite holiday. With so many costumes and decorations, it’s also a fun opportunity to put your team’s creativity to the test. For example, try creating Halloween screensavers and wallpapers from employee-generated content.
- Countdown to your local trick-or-treating time
- Showcase team Halloween costumes
- Feature Halloween pumpkin carving and decoration ideas
When it’s time to show thanks, don’t forget about your employees! In fact, giving thanks can be as simple as recognizing an employee anniversary or as useful as a recipe recommendation.
- Share favorite Thanksgiving recipes
- Say thank you to your employees
- Announce vacation office hours
- Feature inspiring Thanksgiving images
Holiday & Christmas Screensavers
The winter holiday often means important deadlines and review periods. Try spread good cheer with beautiful winter-themed templates.
- Countdown to Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or winter break
- Shower desktops with animated virtual snow
- Feature beautiful winter images and decorating ideas as wallpapers
Valentine’s Day Screensavers
Help your company spread the love. Valentine’s Day is another great holiday to show your coworkers just how much they’re appreciated.
- Brighten the day with a set of animated heart balloons
- Run a charity drive for heart health
- Feature HD Valentine’s Day images and messages
St Patrick’s Day Screensavers
St. Patrick’s Day isn’t a federal holiday, but it can still bring a lot of fun to the office. There’s an endless number of ways to engage your office or remote team:
- Run a “lucky” employee contest for a gift certificate
- Countdown to St Patrick’s Day with a screensaver featuring a countdown clock
- Feature HD St. Patrick’s Day images and messages
About Enplug Digital Signage Software
Enplug digital signage makes it simple for businesses to create and share compelling visual content for their marketing and employee communications. Our software powers content on thousands of TVs worldwide with news feeds, social media walls, sports scores, employee leaderboards, graphics, and videos. Enplug was founded in 2012 in Los Angeles, California.